These Days...

Monday, July 29, 2013 Veronica Joyce 1 Comments

//watching//
I'm watching Season 2 while waiting for the next season of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, 2BrokeGirls, and Once Upon A Time. (So many great shows to look forward to!)

//reading//
Course Requirements. Interesting stuff and sometimes boring stuff. All about Science literature and Social Marketing.

//listening//
The Piano Guys and Yiruma

//feeling//
sick. tired. overwhelmed. but happy. and optimistic.

//wanting//
for semestral break to come really soon!

//loving//
quality time with loved ones.


I came up with this list after reading Jessica's. Go check out her blog, here. :)
Have a great Monday, friends!



keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love that you made your own list! :) I love reading and posting things like this. It's a simple way to show what you've been up to. I LOVE Once Upon a Time! Definitely one of my favorite shows! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete