Interview With God

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments



Allow me to share this very touching video.

Last night, as my roommate (Ivy) and I were talking about some movies we had watched and wanted to see, I noticed her screensaver. It says "Interview with God". And although I was listening to her, I was also reading the words that flashed on her laptop screen.

God's words hit me to the core. Those were the words I wanted... I needed... and I had to hear (see). It felt as if He was really talking to me. I was (still) surprised at the fact that He knows me so well. More than anyone else in this world, He is the One who sees me at my best and at my worst. What's even more amazing is the knowledge that He loves me beyond words (even beyond my own understanding)
despite knowing and seeing the real me. And for that brief moment, I had felt (once again) that God is reaching out to me.

And above all else, I was reminded that He's just a prayer away. That He's here. Always.

(Visit the interview with God official website here. By the way, I got the video here).

0 comments: