Wednesday Freebies (From MyMemories Suite)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments

Hello friends!

Would you like your photos to be assembled like the one above? I sure had fun putting those pretty things together. And I'd like to share them with you!

I'm bringing back MyMemories Suite, the number one digital scrapbooking software in the market today!

I got a copy of this software a few months ago and one lucky reader got one too for free through my first ever blog give away. If you missed it, don't fret! Because MyMemories Suite is giving away freebies once in a while and I'll feature them here and share with you every Wednesday!

This week, they have these lovely digital kit for all of us to use - to make compiling photos a lot more fun, creative and convenient.

{download}
{download}
You can start the fun right now by downloading the above design packs. Please take note that these are .png files and are not MyMories Suite Templates. You can use them with any software but it would be best to use them using MyMemories Suite V3.

These freebies include 2 Quick Pages and all of the papers and other embellishments used in creating them. You can come up with your own lay-out just like what I did. Just layer the different papers and elements according to your own creative idea!


If you have not purchased MyMemories Suite, you can do so here. Use this code STMMMS24085 to save $10 on your purchase and get $10 gift certificate to the online store.

In the meantime, enjoy your freebies! I hope you can try them out and share your creations here. I would love to see them.

0 comments: