Let Go

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 Nicajoice 3 Comments

I did not mean to love you like this. I tried to ignore my feelings. But at the end of all my struggles, I still ended up loving you. If only we were born in a different circumstance. But we're not. And try as I may to ignite my hopes, I know our love is not meant to be.

I pray for the strength to let go, to keep my distance to protect my already wounded heart and yet remain close as your friend. For the courage to see myself in someone else's arms or hear myself laugh and sing with a different voice. For a mind that understands and for a heart that accepts... that giving up is the best way to love you.

3 comments:

  1. Someone perfect for you is waiting to find you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i borrowed your words. It exactly represents my feelings. You know.. It's so hard... teary eyes..

    ReplyDelete