Holy Week

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments


This Holy Week let us reflect on the passion, death and resurrection of Christ. That we may remember that He went through all that suffering because of His great love for us.



************************
Thursday and Friday are regular holidays here in the Philippines, there is a  long weekend ahead, a break from work. I'll be on a 4-day retreat starting tomorrow until Easter Sunday. It's gonna be a vacation with God. And I am looking forward to a time of relaxation and reflection. I guess I badly need them this time. So, I'd be off from the cyber world and won't be making any updates until I get back after Easter. Will be putting up new posts by then. :)

Enjoy the rest of the week friends. Don't forget to pray and reflect. 
Let us all learn from the lessons of this Season.

0 comments: