On My Twenty-Fourth (Part I)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments


Even without having concrete plans for my birthday, everything went quite well and I had grand time with friends. Living away from home may make such an occasion a bit lonely, but I am truly grateful that I am dearly loved by those around me. First part of my birthday celebration was spent at work with my colleagues.
It's been the team's tradition to celebrate each team member's birthday. It is a time of great fun shared through good food, laughter and well wishes. And last March 30th was my turn to blow my candle on the cake especially bought by the team for me on my twenty-fourth!

[in photographs]
1.)I actually celebrated with two other teammates, Pats (whose birthday falls on April 3rd) and Bumbo (whose birthday falls on March 27th). Of course, we were the VIPs of the day.
2.) Myself and  my cake with my wacky teammates!
3.) Delicious mango cake lettered with "Happy Birthday Nica (the nickname I am called in the office)!"
4.) The three birthday celebrants with the rest of the team. 

I'll always be grateful to each and everyone for making me feel that I have a family here in the Metro.  I love you all!


0 comments: