flashback friday

Friday, February 08, 2013 Veronica Joyce 1 Comments

 photo Picture160_zps508b7ddc.jpg

sometime in 1989. with my parents and my older brother in my grandparents' house. i think, i just turned one-year-old when this photo was taken. 

when i went home last december, i looked for our old photo albums and took pictures of them before they get damaged beyond repair. it's sad that a lot of our photos have not been kept properly. i've been trying to find an excuse to post them here, and this bloghop is perfect.

p.s. my mother had me when she was my age (24). and she reminds me of that very often. does it mean, that she wants me to have a baby soon? haha. nope, husband first. :)

p.p.s. isn't she pretty? mom, i mean. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so cute. I love old picture.
    Im from flash back friday.

    ReplyDelete