Let Go and Let God

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 Veronica Joyce 4 Comments

 photo NewImage_zpscc34314d.jpg
I've been feeling so troubled lately. At some point this week I thought, maybe I have done something wrong in the past (if there is such a thing as past life) for my life to suck this much! It's frightening how stress and problems can take away a person's sanity; how they can cut that tiny thread of hope you've been clinging on to. For those of us who have faith, we're lucky. We're fortunate because we know that if we aren't strong enough, Someone up there is. And He will take care of everything. I guess that's what I have to do now. Let him take the wheel. Right now, I am far from truly having my dreams (and goals) fulfilled. I have a long way to go. I don't even know if I'm gonna get there. But one thing I know for sure, something good awaits in this lifetime. And I will try not to waste my time thinking it's gonna suck forever. 

Let me share with you this message I received from a friend:

"After creating the world God said "It was good". He knew our sins will have catastrophic results to us and the world, but He still saw everything was good. To be more and more like God, is to see more and more the goodness of the world."




keep in touch!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I have felt like this a lot lately and I am in constant need of this reminder. And I love your friend's message, it is so true. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Indeed, we just have to remind ourselves to look up when we are troubled. Surely, our God is bigger than our problems. :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh man, I know the feeling. But your life will not suck forever :) I just know it will get better because you're placing your hope in God and the bible says that those who hope in the Lord will never be put to shame! Now, life might not turn out the way you had planned.. but, dare I say, it might turn out even better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brittany! Thank you so much for this sweet message. Yes, I do claim that His plans for me are far better than I can ever imagine!

      Delete