Cheska's Birthday and a Freebie!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 Nicajoice 2 Comments

Today is my niece's birthday! She's now two! I am in love with this kid and will always be. I guess she'd grow up not really knowing me but I won't get tired of reintroducing myself each time I get the chance to visit her. But then I know that Cheska is such a sweet girl and it's not that hard to win her heart.


On another news, here's a scrapbooking design kit for you dear readers! If you have not downloaded last week's freebies, click here.
{download}

That's it for now! Come back next Wednesday and get more free stuff! :D

Enjoy the rest of your day, friends!

2 comments:

  1. She's sooooooooooooooo big na. May gulay. Happy birthday to Baby Cake!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Le! Yup, she's a big girl now. and very talkative. :)

      Delete