Been Blogging for a Year! Happy 1st EIA♥

Friday, August 19, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments

This blog has been chronicling the pain and joy of my everyday life for a year now! Hurray! 365 days and counting.. :D

Although there were months when I only published as few as two and there were days when a lot of things are going on in my head (even more around me) and yet I don’t have the will, the inspiration or the time to just pen them down, I always go back to writing. Because, it is after all, my first love. It’s like breathing. It is something I can’t live without.

Time has indeed gone by so fast. And as of this writing, I have already published 113 posts. Just as I have mentioned in one of the one hundred thirteen, I want this blog to be my life’s chronicler. Because of this, you'll be able to read all sorts of writings in this small space within the very vast cyber universe.

And out of the one hundred thirteen, these are the top five most read posts:

Dreamboard
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Blessed by a Caring Group
"...we aim to be in deeper union with God, not from a standpoint of righteousness but in the very human struggle of becoming what God wants us to be."

The Joy of Blogging
"I may not have thousands of page views everyday, but I have friends, old and new, who are always willing to go out of their way to read my sometimes-hastily-written-posts."

Nestle 100 Years Pag-Ibig
"This commercial is so Filipino, this is so me, this is so you! This is us in an almost two minute collection of memories, scenes and aspirations close to our hearts."

[Not] A Typical Sunday
"It is an ever growing family. With new people added into it every year, and "old" ones who never forget to drop by, to visit, and even to linger a little longer because they know that they are at home."



And as much as I love to write, I also love to read posts written by fellow bloggers. Most of them are my real life friends and visiting their blogs allow me to know them better and be inspired by their very own experiences. Sometimes, it is through their blogs that I get to know how they truly feel, and I get to see the real person behind the usual smile and the casual conversations. I believe, people are at their most honest selves when they write.

Moreover, it is through blogging that I came across very amazing people who in their very own lives touched mine in an extraordinary way. Strangers we may be to each other, but reading their innermost thoughts everyday, makes me feel like, somehow, we're friends (virtual friends, at that).


More about these people on my next post. :D

I am just so glad I managed to keep this blog up and running for a year. :D For now, I just have to stop hitting the keys and get that much needed rest for a very hectic weekend ahead. Enjoy yours friends!! :D Thank you for reading, by the way!


And, Happy Birthday EIA!!! :D



0 comments: